Chef Mike uses fresh, seasonal ingredients to make affordable, tasty, nourishing meals.
We deliver to your home
No time to stop in to pick up your breakfast or lunch? Order food through Uber Eats.
But first, coffee
We partnered with local friends at Valentine Coffee Roasters to serve you the best of the best.
We specialize in corporate catering, weddings, and community events. Allow us to customize a menu to fit your needs.
Inspired and influenced by Middle Eastern, Italian, and Spanish gastronomy, Owner and Chef Michael Wahhab opened his first cafe on the Lower Level in the Honey Creek Corporate Center in Milwaukee, Wisconsin in 2014. Specializing in scratch cooking with fresh ingredients, Brim attracts palettes looking for an ethnic twist on the everyday cafe. From tasty made-from-scratch soups and sauces to customized recipes specially made for your event, we strive to serve our community with flavors that turn into memorable moments.
Updated every Monday morning with a changing Weekly Specials Menu.
January 27 – January 31
Weekly specials include a medium fountain drink and chips unless otherwise noted with a different side
- MONDAY: MALIBU CHICKEN SANDWICH | $8.25
grilled chicken breast on a Kaiser bun, topped with ham, Swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato, and honey mustard
- MONDAY SOUPS: BROCCOLI CHEESE SOUP AND CHICKEN POBLANO SOUP | Cup $2.75 Bowl $3.55
- TUESDAY: TACO SALAD OR INDIVIDUAL TACOS | $7.90 / $2.25 your choice of taco salad or beef or chicken tacos on flour tortillas topped with lettuce, tomato, green onion, olives, cheese, sour cream, and salsa. Taco salad is served with a medium fountain drink.
- TUESDAY SOUPS: CHILI WITH MEAT SOUP AND CHICKEN TORTILLA SOUP | Cup $2.75 Bowl $3.55
- WEDNESDAY: LAMB GYRO | $8.25 carved lamb gyro meat on pita bread topped with yogurt sauce, tomato, onion, feta cheese, and pickled peppers
- WEDNESDAY SOUPS: POTATO BACON SOUP AND CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP | Cup $2.75 Bowl $3.55
- THURSDAY: CAJUN PORK BURRITO | $8.25
pulled pork tossed in our Cajun spices in a tortilla wrap topped with rice, beans, cheddar cheese, and chipotle sauce
- THURSDAY SOUPS: TOMATO BASIL SOUP AND CHICKEN WILD RICE SOUP | Cup $2.75 Bowl $3.55
- FRIDAY: TUNA BAGEL MELT | $7.90
our house tuna salad on a plain bagel topped with tomato and cheddar cheese
- FRIDAY SOUPS: FRENCH ONION SOUP AND LOBSTER BISQUE SOUP | Cup $2.75 Bowl $3.55
We serve 100% organic coffee and espresso made by our local friends at Valentine Coffee Roasters.
Coffee of the Month: Peruvian Mild Roast
Latte of the Month: White Raspberry Mocha
Photos of our food and our events
The Brim Family
Our team will make your experience — at our cafe, community events, or through catering — unforgettable and stress-free!
Owner and Executive Chef
Marketing and Weddings Manager