Chef Mike uses fresh, seasonal ingredients to make affordable, tasty, nourishing meals.
We deliver to your home
No time to stop in to pick up your breakfast or lunch? Order food through Uber Eats.
But first, coffee
We partnered with local friends at Valentine Coffee Roasters to serve you the best of the best.
We specialize in corporate catering, weddings, and community events. Allow us to customize a menu to fit your needs.
Inspired and influenced by Middle Eastern, Italian, and Spanish gastronomy, Owner and Chef Michael Wahhab opened his first cafe on the Lower Level in the Honey Creek Corporate Center in Milwaukee, Wisconsin in 2014. Specializing in scratch cooking with fresh ingredients, Brim attracts palettes looking for an ethnic twist on the everyday cafe. From tasty made-from-scratch soups and sauces to customized recipes specially made for your event, we strive to serve our community with flavors that turn into memorable moments.
Updated every Monday morning with a changing Weekly Specials Menu.
October 14 — October 18
Weekly specials include a medium fountain drink and chips unless otherwise noted with a different side
- MONDAY: GRILLED HAM AND CHEESE PANINI | $7.90
sliced mozzarella, provolone, and cheddar cheese on Italian bread topped with ha and our house brim sauce
- MONDAY SOUPS: TOMATO BASIL SOUP + CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP | Cup $2.75 Bowl $3.55
- TUESDAY: TACO SALAD AND TACOS | $7.90 / $2.25 each
taco salad or beef or chicken flour tortilla tacos topped with lettuce, tomato, green onion, olives, cheese, sour cream, and salsa PLEASE NOTE: the taco salad comes with a medium fountain drink*
- TUESDAY SOUPS: CHILI WITH MEAT SOUP + CHICKEN TORTILLA SOUP | Cup $2.75 Bowl $3.55
- WEDNESDAY: CRISPY STEAK SANDWICH | $7.90
breaded top sirloin steak on a Kaiser bun with lettuce, tomato, melted pepper jack cheese and lemon garlic aioli
- WEDNESDAY SOUPS: BROCCOLI CHEESE SOUP + CHICKEN WILD RICE SOUP | Cup $2.75 Bowl $3.55
- THURSDAY: CAJUN PULLED PORK BURRITO | $7.90
slow cooked pulled pork with lemon steamed rice, baked beans, shredded cheddar cheese, and chipotle mayo in a tortilla wrap, served with sour cream
- THURSDAY SOUPS: LENTIL SOUP + CHICKEN POBLANO SOUP | Cup $2.75 Bowl $3.55
- FRIDAY: CHICKEN KORMA | $7.90
cubes of marinated chicken breast slowly cooked in our creamy korma sauce over basmati rice and a side of pita bread
- FRIDAY SOUPS: FRENCH ONION SOUP + CLAM CHOWDER SOUP | Cup $2.75 Bowl $3.55
We serve 100% organic coffee and espresso made by our local friends at Valentine Coffee Roasters.
Coffee of the Month: Peruvian Mild Roast
Latte of the Month: White Raspberry Mocha
Photos of our food and our events
The Brim Family
Our team will make your experience — at our cafe, community events, or through catering — unforgettable and stress-free!
Owner and Executive Chef
Marketing and Weddings Manager