Chef Mike uses fresh, seasonal ingredients to make affordable, tasty, nourishing meals.
We deliver to your home
No time to stop in to pick up your breakfast or lunch? Order food through Uber Eats.
But first, coffee
We partnered with local friends at Valentine Coffee Roasters to serve you the best of the best.
We specialize in corporate catering, weddings, and community events. Allow us to customize a menu to fit your needs.
Inspired and influenced by Middle Eastern, Italian, and Spanish gastronomy, Owner and Chef Michael Wahhab opened his first cafe on the Lower Level in the Honey Creek Corporate Center in Milwaukee, Wisconsin in 2014. Specializing in scratch cooking with fresh ingredients, Brim attracts palettes looking for an ethnic twist on the everyday cafe. From tasty made-from-scratch soups and sauces to customized recipes specially made for your event, we strive to serve our community with flavors that turn into memorable moments.
Updated every Monday morning with a changing Weekly Specials Menu.
June 24 — June 28
Weekly specials include a medium fountain drink and chips unless otherwise noted with a different side
- MONDAY: SOUTHWEST CHICKEN WRAP | $8.25
diced chicken breast tossed with lettuce, tomato, red onion, corn, beans, cheddar cheese, and Southwest sauce
- MONDAY SOUPS: BROCCOLI CHEESE SOUP AND TOMATO BASIL SOUP | Cup $2.75 Bowl $3.55
- TUESDAY: TACO SALAD AND TACOS | $7.90/$2.25
your choice of beef or chicken flour tortillas topped with lettuce, tomatoes, green onion, olives, cheese, sour cream, and salsa
- TUESDAY SOUPS: CHILI WITH MEAT SOUP AND CHICKEN TORTILLA SOUP | Cup $2.75 Bowl $3.55
- WEDNESDAY: MALIBU CHICKEN | $8.25
crispy chicken breast topped with ham, imported Swiss cheese, honey mustard, lettuce, and tomato
- WEDNESDAY SOUPS: CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP + SAUSAGE LENTIL SOUP | Cup $2.75 Bowl $3.55
- THURSDAY: COOKOUT UNDER THE GAZEBO 11:00AM – 1:30PM
join us outside under the gazebo for a cookout serving burgers, brats, sausage, chicken wings, and more with build your own condiments bar
- THURSDAY SOUPS: CHICKEN POBLANO SOUP + BEEF AND BARLEY SOUP | Cup $2.75 Bowl $3.55
- FRIDAY: SALMON SUMMER SALAD | $8.25
baked zesty salmon on a bed of mixed greens, topped with oranges, berries, walnuts, and raspberry vinaigrette
- FRIDAY SOUPS: LOBSTER BISQUE SOUP + FRENCH ONION SOUP | Cup $2.75 Bowl $3.55
We serve 100% organic coffee and espresso made by our local friends at Valentine Coffee Roasters.
Coffee of the Month: Peruvian Mild Roast
Latte of the Month: White Raspberry Mocha
Photos of our food and our events
The Brim Family
Our team will make your experience — at our cafe, community events, or through catering — unforgettable and stress-free!
Owner and Executive Chef
Marketing and Weddings Manager