Chef Mike uses fresh, seasonal ingredients to make affordable, tasty, nourishing meals.
We deliver to your home
No time to stop in to pick up your breakfast or lunch? Order food through Uber Eats.
But first, coffee
We partnered with local friends at Valentine Coffee Roasters to serve you the best of the best.
We specialize in corporate catering, weddings, and community events. Allow us to customize a menu to fit your needs.
Inspired and influenced by Middle Eastern, Italian, and Spanish gastronomy, Owner and Chef Michael Wahhab opened his first cafe on the Lower Level in the Honey Creek Corporate Center in Milwaukee, Wisconsin in 2014. Specializing in scratch cooking with fresh ingredients, Brim attracts palettes looking for an ethnic twist on the everyday cafe. From tasty made-from-scratch soups and sauces to customized recipes specially made for your event, we strive to serve our community with flavors that turn into memorable moments.
Updated every Monday morning with a changing Weekly Specials Menu.
September 16 — September 20
Weekly specials include a medium fountain drink and chips unless otherwise noted with a different side
- MONDAY: GRILLED CHEESE PANINI | $7.90
blend of mozzarella, American, and provolone cheese on Italian panini bread, topped with our brim sauce, bacon, and tomato
- MONDAY SOUPS: TOMATO BASIL SOUP + BROCCOLI CHEESE SOUP | Cup $2.75 Bowl $3.55
- TUESDAY: TACO SALAD AND TACOS | $7.90 / $2.25 each
taco salad or beef or chicken flour tortilla tacos topped with lettuce, tomato, green onion, olives, cheese, sour cream, and salsa. PLEASE NOTE: the taco salad comes with a medium fountain drink*
- TUESDAY SOUPS: CHILI WITH MEAT SOUP + CHICKEN TORTILLA SOUP | Cup $2.75 Bowl $3.55
- WEDNESDAY: CHICKEN TIKKA MASALA | $7.90
cubes of chicken cooked in a creamy curry sauce with spices over biryani rice, served with a slice of pita bread and medium fountain drink
- WEDNESDAY SOUPS: SAUSAGE LENTIL SOUP + CHICKEN POBLANO SOUP | Cup $2.75 Bowl $3.55
- THURSDAY: CHICKEN CLUB | $7.90
baked chicken breast on a kaiser bun topped with mayo, lettuce, tomato, bacon, and cheddar cheese
- THURSDAY SOUPS: CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP + CHICKEN WILD RICE SOUP | Cup $2.75 Bowl $3.55
- FRIDAY: FISH FRY BASKET | $8.50
crispy beer battered cod with seasoned fries, fresh lemon, tarter sauce, and white toast
- FRIDAY SOUPS: SHRIMP CORN CHOWDER SOUP + BEEF AND BARLEY SOUP | Cup $2.75 Bowl $3.55
We serve 100% organic coffee and espresso made by our local friends at Valentine Coffee Roasters.
Coffee of the Month: Peruvian Mild Roast
Latte of the Month: White Raspberry Mocha
Photos of our food and our events
The Brim Family
Our team will make your experience — at our cafe, community events, or through catering — unforgettable and stress-free!
Owner and Executive Chef
Marketing and Weddings Manager