Chef Mike uses fresh, seasonal ingredients to make affordable, tasty, nourishing meals.
We deliver to your home
No time to stop in to pick up your breakfast or lunch? Order food through Uber Eats.
But first, coffee
We partnered with local friends at Valentine Coffee Roasters to serve you the best of the best.
We specialize in corporate catering, weddings, and community events. Allow us to customize a menu to fit your needs.
Inspired and influenced by Middle Eastern, Italian, and Spanish gastronomy, Owner and Chef Michael Wahhab opened his first cafe on the Lower Level in the Honey Creek Corporate Center in Milwaukee, Wisconsin in 2014. Specializing in scratch cooking with fresh ingredients, Brim attracts palettes looking for an ethnic twist on the everyday cafe. From tasty made-from-scratch soups and sauces to customized recipes specially made for your event, we strive to serve our community with flavors that turn into memorable moments.
Updated every Monday morning with a changing Weekly Specials Menu.
August 12 — August 16
Weekly specials include a medium fountain drink and chips unless otherwise noted with a different side
- MONDAY: ITALIAN MEATBALL ROLL | $7.90
slow cooked Italian meatballs in tomato sauce on a French roll topped with provolone cheese and baked to perfection
- MONDAY SOUPS: CHICKEN POBLANO SOUP + TOMATO BASIL SOUP | Cup $2.75 Bowl $3.55
- TUESDAY: TACO SALAD AND TACOS | $7.90 / $2.25 each
taco salad or beef or chicken flour tortilla tacos topped with lettuce, tomato, green onion, olives, cheese, sour cream, and salsa
- TUESDAY SOUPS: CHILI WITH MEAT SOUP + CHICKEN TORTILLA SOUP | Cup $2.75 Bowl $3.55
- WEDNESDAY: CAJUN PORK BURRITO | $7.90
cajun pulled pork in a tortilla wrap topped with rice, beans, shredded cheddar cheese, and southwest sauce with a side of sour cream
- WEDNESDAY SOUPS: BEEF AND BARLEY SOUP + CHICKEN WILD RICE SOUP | Cup $2.75 Bowl $3.55
- THURSDAY: CRISPY CHICKEN DELUXE | $7.90
crispy chicken breast on a Kaiser bun topped with garlic mayo, lettuce, tomato, bacon, and American cheese
- THURSDAY SOUPS: CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP + ITALIAN WEDDING SOUP | Cup $2.75 Bowl $3.55
- FRIDAY: BEER BATTERED COD SANDWICH | $7.90
crispy beer battered cod on a French roll topped with lettuce, tartar sauce, tomato, and American cheese
- FRIDAY SOUPS: LOBSTER BISQUE SOUP + CLAM CHOWDER SOUP | Cup $2.75 Bowl $3.55
We serve 100% organic coffee and espresso made by our local friends at Valentine Coffee Roasters.
Coffee of the Month: Peruvian Mild Roast
Latte of the Month: White Raspberry Mocha
Photos of our food and our events
The Brim Family
Our team will make your experience — at our cafe, community events, or through catering — unforgettable and stress-free!
Owner and Executive Chef
Marketing and Weddings Manager